If you’re going to be in San Francisco for Oracle Open World (Sept 30 – Oct 5), come find me and we can talk all things RHEV, KVM, RHEL, and NetApp!
- Monday – 10:30am – 11am, I’ll be a guest speaker at the Red Hat booth mini-theater. I’ll probably hang out afterwards for a bit. Maybe instigate a fight between the Exadata folks and the Vblock folks.
- Monday – 1pm – 6pm, I’ll be at the NetApp booth talking technology, integration, and explaining that I had nothing to do with the Exadata system on display getting TP’d.
- Tuesday – 9:30am – 1:30pm, I’ll be at the NetApp booth
- Tuesday – 1:30pm – 6pm, taunt & make fun of Oracle Virtual Machine architecture at their own trade show.
- Wednesday – 9:30 – 12:45, I’ll be at the NetApp booth.
- Wednesday – 2:30pm, I’ll be a guest speaker at the Red Hat booth mini-theater
- Wednesday – 3pm – 6pm, working on world peace through solid technology integration
- Thursday – You’ll find me wandering around the partner booth area trying to stir the pot. Maybe throw Skittles at the EMC booth folks. 😉
- Friday – If I’m not at the airport Friday morning it’s probably because someone from Oracle or EMC has
kicked me out tied me to a chair in a back room“encouraged” me to leave town early.
Hope to see you there!